Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Lots of News!!

So first of all I don't know how many people actually read this blog, but I am moving back to Idaho. I'm happy and sad at the same time, my boss's and I decided that it wasn't working out for a bunch of different reasons, and they are now thinking about getting a live-out nanny instead of live-in. So I am moving back home at the end of april. Therefore I have a ton of stuff that I want to do before I leave like see the empire state building, go to the statue of liberty, and go to another musical. So I have 4 weekend to do it in! I am happy because I like the west a lot more than I like the east, and I am sad because I love the little girl I watch and I don't want to leave her! My mom asked me if nannying is the best thing for me because, I get so attatched, and I am going to have to think about that before I decided to nanny for another family.

On a brighter note I went to a party this past weekend one of my friends turned 21 so we had a birthday party for her. We just went to her house and had cake (german chocolate and there was little cake mostly frosting) and then we played games downstairs. I think this weekend I am going to another musical, and stuff in the city. Well I will talk to you soon!





This is Mary Anne she was the birthday girl, and the little boy next to her is the one she nannies for and his name is Robert. (he was helping her blow out her candles.)

This is the group of us, Jabaree was the only boy that came, and he is hilarious!




We asked Jabaree to take a picutre of just us girls and we got this, then he took one of just us.







1 comment:

Smith Family said...

Wow this is some news. I am sorry to hear that you are having to come back to Idaho. You are always welcome to come see us up here in Washington. Change is always hard but it is sometimes good too. I hope you keep up the blog once you get home. I feel like we have been able to get closer by it.