Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

All by my lonesome

So today and tomorrow are the last days that my boss will be with me because she goes back to work on wednesday. It will be good to be by myself in some ways, I feel bad leaving and running errands, or going on walks because Melissa ( my boss) is a very at home type of person and doesn't like to go out, so we stay in ALL the time which if any of you know me very well, I do not do well staying in side all day everyday. So I going to go walking with Maeve on this path by our house everyday, I think fresh air could do us both some good, and I have a few other things planned to do during the week.



As for me, I haven't been up to a lot, I went ice skating on friday, and I only fell twice. (yeah!) I got my nails done on Saturday, so now they are long and red and fake. My real nails never grow long and stay long. Other than that there hasn't been a lot going on. Maeve and I have been sick so we both have been a little grumpy but nothing to bad. I have a big YSA (young single Adult) activity coming up on Saturday and it is an all day thing, so I will post again after I come back from that. I need to download my pictures from my digital camera so that you can see my New York pictures, i just haven't had the time to figure out how to do it yet. Well I love you all!


This is an old picture but people asked me why I didn't put one of me on here, so here is one and I will hopefully get a more recent one soon.


1 comment:

Smith Family said...

You probably aren't going to like this but you look like your mom to me. Sounds like you are having a blast. Plus it is always good to plan for that time on your own. You will get into a groove with you and Maeve.