Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Who would have thought...


Okay so this is going to sound totally stupid but, I went walking today with my little girl. There is this walking path that is kind of by our house so I decided that I was going to walk on it with her in her stroller. So I fed her, her 1130 bottle and let her play in her jump-a-roo while I went up and put some workout clothes on. Anyway I loaded her in the car because it takes a little drive to get to the place to park so you can walk on the path and I figured this would be great, she would fall asleep because she always does after her bottle and I could get some exercise which I am in total need for. So this walking path is a mile and a half one way so I walk down and back to make 3 miles and eventually I want to walk it twice so I'll have 6 miles a day. Well I and not a self motivator at all so to actually get my little girl ready and all of that just to go walking was not something I really was looking forward to. But I use to be so active in High school that I missed that, so I knew I had to do something. Well I walked the 3 miles today, came home had a glass of water and a sandwich for lunch and did some other streches and exercizes, and I haven't felt this good in a long time. I mean I feel really good and I could probably go walk it again today but I would probably be really sore tomorrow. So this feeling good is my incentive to do it everyday. Plus Maeve likes to go outside and watch all the cars pass by. She is so funny. Oh plus my boss's have a basketball hoop in their drive way and I think I'm going to play that a little bit every night I miss basketball. I also trying to find somewhere that I can learn how to play tennis I have always wanted to learn how to play and I have these 6 nannies that would like to play also so were trying to find somewhere to teach us so we can play doubles.


Anyway, I haven't done much else this week, my friend asked me to crochet her a scarf so I am in the middle of doing that, and I am trying to remember how to knit my old roommate taught me once and now I can't remember. Oh I took pictures of Maeve yesterday and some of her and I so here they are, I hope you enjoy!


So these are of Maeve on her girraffe, we call him Jeffery. Let me tell you it is hard enough trying to get her to look at the camera and smile when I am behind the camera making faces at her, but it is even harder trying to get her to even look at the camera when I am trying to take a picture of the both of us. Oh well next time we are with the girls I'll have them take pictures.

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

She is such a cute baby. I want to see pictures of the scarf when you are done. Congrats on the walking, I too lack total energy to do things like that. I would much rather just let things happen when they do.

Smith Family said...

Hey still need your phone number chicky. Email me it at dav57id@yahoo.com.