Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Soooo Sleepy...

So the yesterday, my bosses left, and I am suppose to make sure Maeve doesn't take her nap until 9 or it messes with her sleep schedule. So I put her in her jump-a-roo so that she could play while I made me breakfast, and then we were headed to long island to see the grandparents. So I make my breakfast which had to have taken a few minutes at the most, and I come back and she is hanging in the jump-a-roo asleep. She is taking this medicine for her ear infection so that must make her more tired than usual. Anyway she did it again this morning and both days it was at 8 am which is really early for her to take a nap cause she gets up between 6 and 7 in the morning so she hasn't been up that long so I took these pictures, and some of her new outfit I put on her.

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

Sleep schedules are so hard to deal with especailly if they are sick and on medicine. Hopefully, she will be fine since he medicine makes her sleppy she may sleep at night too because of it. Great talkign to you this morning. I will have to call you more often.