Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

Playdate at the Mall

So Theresa and I decided to do a play date at the mall because we didn't want to stay in the house and it was a rainy day, so we went to the mall. Probably not the smartest thing since we both had no money, but we just bought lunch and look around. Anyway we had to stop and feed the little ones, and we were sitting on these nice leather couches and decided to take some pictures. The kids were hilarious, Chase can sit up by himself, but he still kind of leans forward, and Maeve can't sit up yet so we were trying to prop Maeve up on Chase and they were falling over, anyway it was hilarious. What was even more funny was that people were stopping and watching us take pictures and laugh at the kids. So here are some pictures of the kids and then one of me with them and one of Theresa with them, (Theresa is so cute she is like 5 foot nothing, and Chase is a big boy so she looks so cute when she packs him around.)



This is me with Chase and Maeve I guess this is what it would be like to have twins.



This is Teresa, isn't she cute, she is so much fun to hang out with I am really going to miss her!





Don't they look so cute together, we call Chase, Maeve's little boyfriend well all have so much fun when we have our playdates together.



So this weekend I am going to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and ground zero. Next weekend we are going to the Empire State Building, and to the Broadway show Mama Mia. I am trying to fit everything into 4 weekends, and I don't know if I am going to get it all done. I wanted to go to Washington D.C. but I don't think I am going to be able too. Here are some pictures I took of Maeve today.

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

I can't say it enough that baby is way to cute. The hardest thing of all is to leave behind the friends when you move. But today with so much technology it is super easy to stay in touch. Hopefully you can get everything done that you want. This month will fly by.