Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back West...

So I have been officially back out west for one week as of today. I moved back in with my parents for the time being, and I am planning on going back to school this fall at the community college here, for an associates in business and then we will see where it goes from there. I have been looking for a job, got a couple offers but they were just summer jobs and were between and hour and an hour and a half away, and I need something closer, and something that is longer term so I can still work while I attend school. Othere than that there is nothing new really going on with me. I went to visit my grandma (my dad's mom) on tuesday because my dad and grandpa were going turkey hunting, so I stayed with her, it was only a one night thing but we sewed on Wednesday, and I made a Christmas table runner, but it isn't finished, I still have to put the binding on, but when it is I will take pictures, and post them. Nothing new in the guy area, there is this guy in my singles ward I would like to go on a date with but guys these days don't date, well at least the guys I know, they just hang out in groups, its a little frustrating. Well that is all the news for now, I won't be posting pictures like I have been I have to find my cord for my camera, since I can't use my bosses handy thing they had since I don't live there anymore so it may be awhile before I get new pictures posted.

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

Glad to know that you mae it home okay. Hopefully the job front will work out.

Smith Family said...

Knew this was going to happen. You ocme hom ebut hten forget about keeping those of us at home informed of how life is going.