Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mama Mia



So yesterday Kierston and I went into the city because we had Mama Mia tickets. We rode the train into Grand Centeral, and then we started walking to get food because we were starving. We decided the best place to get food would be time square, plus the theatre was right by time square. Well we weren't sure if we were going the right was so we got a taxi to take us. But not just any taxi, it was a bike taxi in New york there are these guys that have a like a cart behind their bike, and they take you wherever you want to go. So we ate lunch and then went to the play, and it was FANTASTIC! I had never heard a lot of ABBA music before, but I really really liked it. I think it is my favorite one that I have been to. Then we went to canal street and went shopping in China town it was so much fun! I'm glad I got to go this before I left. I have 5 more days until I leave, and then I am back home in the West. YEA!!!

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

Enjoy your last week of work. It will go so fast.