Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

West Point...

So Teresa and I took Chase, and Maeve to West Point on yesterday, they were so good they lady complimented us on how well behaved our babies were and how cute they were. We never correct people when they say "our" baby is cute. People tell us that all the time and it would so we told our bosses we don't correct them and they said that was fine they are strangers and we'll never see them again. Anyway, West Point is gorgeous, it was so green, and Teresa and I decided that for nannys who are deprived of men our age out here it was probably not the best place for us to go on a tour, especially since they were all outside working on their sports that day cause it was such a nice day. There were so really good looking men, but I'm not sure a military man is what I want. Anyway so we had a really good day, where West Point is, it looks like you have steped back in time a little bit they have an old ice cream shop and everything is reall quaint. So I took some pictures of us at west pointThen I also was taking pictures today of Maeve and a fluke happened and I got a fantastic picture of her. I have had several people tell me that "My baby" looks like me, and my nanny friends say she could even been mine, so judge for yourself with this picture.

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

great picture of Maeve. She issuch a cuite but I say that at ever picture I see. I couldn't imagine how often you woul dhave to correct someone that the babies weren't yours, people just naturally assume that the parents are the ones out and about with the children. Glad that you got out one last time before you leave tomorrow. Are you packed yet?

Smith Family said...

Hello you are home already. Post some news!!!! Love ya!!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.