Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

Purse Tag!!

So my cousin purse tagged me, and lets me just begin by saying this is not going to be pretty. I am known for my huge purse with everything in it. So what I am suppose to do is take a picture of my purse with all the stuff in it, and then name is all for you and then tag someone else, since I don't know who to tag cause I'm not sure who reads this then I will say whoever reads this is tagged! Here we go...

I have the following in my purse:


- Contact solution

- Deodorant

- 4 Pens

- 4 lip glosses

- Perfume

- Sun Screen

- 3 Packs of Gum

- Floss

- Pill bottle with advil,tylenol and stuff like that

- Anti Bacterial hand sanitizer

- Tampons

- Photo ID's from several things

- My old work badge

- 5 AA batteries

- Umbrella

- Berry Sour Tic Tacs

- Mango Mandarin Lotion

- Neosporin

- Socks ( I went sockless with new shoes so I took them just in case and forgot to take them out I usually don't carry socks in my purse)

- Bottle of Melon breeze orbit gum

- Bank Reciept

- Map Quest Map to West Point

- Opened and Paid bills

- Flight Itinerary and Info

- Post Card from Empire State Building

- Finger Nail Clippers

- Band Aids

- First Aid Kit

- 2 decks of playing cards

- Keys to car, house, ect.

- Pepper Spray (thanks grandma)

- 2 tootsie roll suckers

- Pacifier

- Anti Bacterial wipes

- Check book with a ton of reciepts in it

- Wallet

- Pictures of my nephew

- Sunglasses in sunglass case

- Bag of Crasins for snacks

- Car charger for phone

- Wall charger for phone

- My camera I took these pictures with


Yep that is it my whole life is in my purse I guess and I have used everything in my purse atleast once so that's how I justify keeping it in there.

This is a closer look at some of the stuff in my purse

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

You are seriously as bad as me when it comes to my purse. I was actually thinking I didn't have it to bad. I must of cleaned it out or something.