Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Look at her...

So my old boss that I worked for in New York had these pictures for me and I had to post them. I miss the little girl I nannied for so much, Maeve is such a cute girl. She is now sitting up and waving bye and hi, and she can say hi and bye. I can't believe it! well here ya go.

This picture was taken when they went to california and went to the beach and everything, doesn't she look so cute in her hat!


This one is a picture of her hissy face, when she smiles now she rinkle her nose and opens her mouth really big, it makes me laugh everytime.



Little miss 4th of July, this was her dress for the 4th, and I am surprised she has a headband on cause Melissa her mom always said that headbands were for babies that didn't have any hair. So this makes me giggle a little too.

No comments: