Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mission Call...

YEA!!!! I got my mission call today, well technically yesterday cause it's 130 am right now. Anyway, I am going to the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania mission, English speaking and I report to the MTC on the 24th of September. So I am so excited but I am a little stressed cause it is so close but all will be good and well. Hope all is well with everyone. I will keep up my blog while I'm on my mission my mom is going to copy and paste stuff from the e-mails I send to her and put them on my blog for you all to see. So you will know what is going on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I got the text with your farewell date. It is on the calendar. Let me know when we are going to the temple! Love Bonnie

Smith Family said...

I am sssoo happy for you. Have a blas tand I hope the blog stays updated.