Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mission Update...

So I have been working a lot, like usual but I did go shopping for some of my mission stuff, and it took me forever to find long skirts in my size and color that I needed. Ya know long skirts aren't really the "in" style right now so they were a little difficult to find. Well I found the last ones I needed today, and I found shoes. Other than that I have just been working and I did go bowling with Bo tonight, and with one of our friends. It was the first time I had been out in awhile for fun with some friends. well I know this is short but I don't have any pictures or anything but I will write more when I have something more interesting to talk about.

No comments: