Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 21, 2008

Jobs!!!

So I don't think that I have posted yet about my jobs that I am working. I actually have three jobs, and they are all kind of part time. I am working for my grandpa at his store. I work in the back and unload freight and prices things and that kind of stuff in the back. Then I went to Lewiston so that I could work for another company that does health screens and I work for them once in a blue moon. Then finally I am working at the hospital again, I am working at the hospital that I was working at before I went to New York, and I am just working PRN (as needed) but today was my first day and I forgot how much I love being a phlebotomist! So my schedule for work is crazy this week I work everyday but Thursday at both my jobs my grandpa's and at the hospital, so there isn't a lot of time to sleep or see my boyfriend, but he is really understanding which I appreciate so much!!!! I am just working to pay off debt and get some things straightened away before the mission. Well there is nothing else really going on still waiting for my call it seems like it is taking forever. But I know for a fact that I won't be going to Russia because they just sent out a thing that says they won't be sending any more missionaries from North America over there because of problems with Visas, so there is one place I know I won't be going, infact the missionaries that are already there are going to finish their missions there and then the ones that were getting training in the MTC will be reassigned, kind of crazy huh. Well that is it for now but I will write again soon.

No comments: