Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Raft Trip

So this weekend I went on our single adult white water rafting trip. It was a blast we (5 or my friends and I) went up to my grandpa's cabin and we stayed Friday night, woke up and went rafting all day Saturday. I got fried, even though I put on a ton so sun screen. So I am a little sore and sick today from it, but we came home early this morning so that we could go to church, I had to sing in church today with the chior.

So I guess I didn't give enough details on my last blog about my mission or my boyfriend, so here are some more details. I have been working on my papers for awhile but I didn't want to tell everyone cause I have started them twice before and I wanted to make sure this time that I was going to get all the medical stuff done and everything turned in before I told anyone. So I turned them in and I am expecting my call sometime this week hopefully! As for the boyfriend part, I started dating a guy named Brian about three weeks ago, we are just seeing where things are going to take us, he knows that I have turned my mission papers in and he is supportive of that which is a good thing. He is a really gentlemen, he opens doors and helps me cook and everything like that. He is from a big family he has ten siblings, he is right in the middle of all of them. He lives in Rexburg for school, but is home for the summer he is majoring in chemistry, and minoring in biology and he wants to be an eye doctor. Well I think that is all the details that I have for everyone right now, I will keep you posted like I said about my mission call when I get it.

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

Well congrats on the mission papers. It sounds like Brian is a great guy. Take your time, you are young and have the world ahead of you. There really isn't a right time it is more of the right person. When you know that it is the right person then the time is right. I never commented on the pictures from the trek. Boy do you and Bo look like siblings. nOt sure which family gene that is so strong but I think it is your mothers. I would love to heard what is going on with the rest of the family.