Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

Humanitarian...

So today I was suppose to work at my grandpa's store, but when I got there the load that was suppose to come in isn't coming until tomorrow so they sent me home. Well I got home and decided to do some cutting and sewing. I am making some quilts for the humanitarian projects. I went to the humanitarian center when we went on the trek and found out that they accept quilts of all sizes because they send some to orphanages and other countries to give the children something to make them happy, and let them have something of their own. So I am making a few of those. Then I am making some burp cloths out of the flannel material I have. So I will post pictures when they are finished.

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

Good for you. I wish I had time to sew right now. I am so busy and everythig is packed away for now. I can't wait to get somewhere that I can actaully work on something longer than 10 minutes. Great idea on the quilts.