Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back at home...

Okay so most of you know that I am back at home. They sent me home from my mission because I need to have knee surgery. I was playing volleyball in the MTC and I had an Elder run into me and they told me that I tore my Meniscus on my right knee and they think that I also tore my ACL. They also think that I might have torn my meniscus on my left knee to so I will have between 1-3 surgeries and they say if I tore my ACL that they won't let me go back to my mission.

While I was on my mission I had a wonderful time, I was in the MTC for three weeks and out in the field in Philly for 4 weeks. My trainer was fantastic, her name was Sister Olson, she is orginally from Chicago. She had been out for 8 months. We had some fun times together. I have pictures that I will download later, and I have stories to go with them. If you have any questions just let me know I will try and keep everyone posted and updated as much as I can. I love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So grateful you are safe. Hope your surgeries go well.
Love Bonnie

Smith Family said...

Sorry to hear about your knees. My mom just told me last night and then it appeared on the blog. Keep us informed.