Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Philly....

So I thought that I would post a picture of my compainion and I when I was out in Kutztown.
This is Sister Olson and I she is from Chicago and was a fantastic trainer.
This is my Grandma (Sister McKinnon) in the mission your trainer is your mom, and the trainer that she had is your grandma, so this was my trainers trainer. She is fantastic, and she is a spanish speaking missionary.

This is a picture of my district that I was in, in Philly from left to right, Me, Sister Olson, Elder McNaughton, Elder Gomez, Elder Esplin, and Elder Oakford. Elder Gomez is our District Leader, these are all very good missionaries and I miss them greatly!

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

So any news on the knees yet? Thanks for posting about your mission.

Anonymous said...

Good looking photos of you all! hehehe! Love Bonnie