Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

My District at the MTC...

There were 10 people in my district at the MTC. We all were going to go to Philadelpia, there were 4 sisters and 6 Elders. About three doors down the hall there were 6 other elders that were going to Philadelphia with us. In the MTC we spent sometimes 10 hours a day in classrooms, and we were with our district almost 24/7.

This is a picture of my companion Sister Bonner and I. We had an interesting companionship, we really didn't get along all that well, it's a long story.

This is Sister Adkins on the left and Sister Sandall on the right. They were companions and the other two sisters going to Philly with Sister Bonner and I and we all lived in the same room. Sister Sandall had a really bad studdering problem she couldn't always say what she wanted to say, especially if she got nervous so it was really hard for Sister Adkins because she ended up teaching a lot of the lessons because of this.

This is just a picture of the name of the building that we practically lived in. I know a stupid picture but I wanted to remember.


This is a picture of my whole district, from left to right.
Sister Sandall from Elko Nevada, the back of the head is of Elder Jeppsen-Nebraska, Sister Adkins-Henryville Utah, Elder Thompson-Pocatello, Elder McNaughton-Calgary Alberta, Brother Bastian one of our teachers he lives in Provo, Elder Gilman-Linden Utah, Sister Bonner-LA California, Elder Decamp-Wyoming, Me, Elder Holgreen-Utah, Brother Geddes our other teacher-Provo Utah.

These were the 6 Elders down the hall that were going with us to Philly. The second from the Left Elder Ulrich and I were good friends I have a picture that I will share in one of my next blogs of him and I, we ran into each other in Philly on a P-day.

This is a picture of my teachers closer up Brother Geddes on the Left and Brother Bastian on the right, they were fantastic teachers! I learned so much from them, I can't even explain how important they are to me.

No comments: