Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My little Girl I watch!








This is the little girl that I watch her name is Maeve. The first couple are just regular pictures, the one with the wings is from Valentines day she is laying on my chest she likes to sleep there even though her mom doesn't want her to, and the last one is of her christening day. Her dress was made out of her grandmother's wedding dress, it was long and beautiful. She is such a cutie I love her!


1 comment:

Smith Family said...

I just want to pinch those little checks. She is absolutely adorable. Kami use to love to snuggle on my chest too. I use to love to let her just sleep there. When they are older and heavier not so much.