Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Unruhly Behaviors

I ended up having to stop working because even on my blood pressure meds my blood pressure would go through the roof so I just stopped and stayed home with Adelyn and sewed for my up coming shows.
This was the Soroptomist one I did in Moses Lake it was the bigger of the two in Moses Lake that I did.

This the Boise Christmas show

This is just a different angle of the Boise Christmas Show


I did three shows this year, 2 were in Washington and the other was in Idaho. The 2 in Washington were awesome, one was a family market and the other was the biggest show in our town and I did really well at both of them and it was great exposure for my business. The other one was the Christmas show in Boise, the same one I did last year and I did okay not as well as I did last year but still okay.
This year facebook has been probably the best source for selling my stuff I had a few sale and everything and I get a lot of people that see me on there and then want to have something custom made.
I just recently decided to close my business for awhile, (it is March of 2014 that I decided) I am just so busy with full time work and Casey still isn't in the same state (I'll get more into that later) that when I am off I want to spend time with my kids and everything and not have to worry about sewing or time lines or stuff like that and with Casey going back to school I just want our free time to be just that "free" time that we can do whatever we want and I can join in on the fun. Lots of times I am sewing and they will go do stuff or watch stuff because I have to sew to get stuff done. I am excited to spend more time with my family I am sadden that I have to close because I really do like the idea of spending more time with my family. I will however when I become a stay at home mom again start my business back up and start sewing for other people again.

No comments: