Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Getting Close....

Casey always has training in the summer usually it is towards the end and it is usually for about a month or so. This year was no acception he was going to training in Idaho and there was no way I could stay at home by myself with a 2 year old because of my blood pressure so we decided to have me move in with my parents and I would stay with them until casey was done with training.
So we pack up all of his things and I packed up everything I thought I would need for Adelyn and I and then I also pack baby stuff in case I had my little Amelia while I was at my parents and away we went to my parents house two cars packed to the hilt.
The good thing about going and staying at my parents house was that I got to have the same Dr that I had Adelyn with. I LOVE LOVE LOVE him I can't even tell you how sad I was when we moved and found out we were pregnant and I had to go to a different Dr and I didn't like him nearly as well and I like Dr Hodges. If I have a choice all of my babies will be delivered by Dr. Hodges he is a fabulous Dr and I have nothing but praises to sing about him. He remembers everything about my last delivery and he is a very "earthy" type of Dr. I guess is the way you could explain him. I tell him what I would like to do and he will either say yes or no or we will see what happens but he goes by feel a lot and he really sincerely cares about his patients and their feelings.
Casey went to his training and I stayed at my parents and my blood pressure got so bad that I was going to the Dr. every other day or to the triage in the hospital every other day just to check to make sure that I wasn't in danger or the baby wasn't in danger. We were just hoping that Casey would be able to be there since he missed Adelyn's birth because he was in Iraq. I didn't get much phone contact with Casey and I was pretty sure a couple of times that I was going to have to call the red cross for them to go find him because I was having her but I didn't have to. He finished his training on Saturday and my Dr. induced me the next Tuesday at exactly 37 weeks.


No comments: