Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Adelyn's Blessing

We were lucky enough to be able to bless our little girl while Casey was here. My Uncle and 3 of his boys came, my grandma and her husband, my grandpa and his girlfriend and my family were all able to come. We also had a good family friend (Gwen and Jim Liddell) that came, they kind of adopted Casey when he lived in Arizona and they are the family that actually introduced us to each other. It was a beautiful blessing that Casey gave to our little girl, it made me cry. It is a wonderful thing seeing your husband use the priesthood to give a name and a blessing to your daughter and then hold her up in front of the ward.




 I am so great to have had my husband here for the past two weeks, it has been a special time for us. He has gotten to know his daughter, he hasn't put her down the whole time he has been here. I have just sat and stared at them, and marveled at how wonderful it is to have my own little family. Its the best thing in the world, better than I could ever have imagined it to be. He is my soul mate, and they are my whole world now. It has been special to have him here and I am grateful that he had 19 days to spend with Adelyn and I but I am so sad to see him leave. He leaves on Saturday we have to have him at the airport at 350am.  Hopefully the next few months will go fast, he is hoping to come back from Iraq in Aug and should be home in Sept. We might even get to celebrate our second anniversary together. I pray that he will be kept safe and the other soldiers with him will be kept safe.

No comments: