Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Adelyn's Hospital stay

So we are back in the hospital, our little girl went to the Dr. and her bili was 19.1 which on Saturday night it was 7.5 so that was a big jump so they admitted her to the pediatric unit at the hospital that I work at she has been under a bili light for photo therapy. They drew her blood after 6 hours of being under the light and it was 17.2 so it is going down slowly but surely. My milk still hasn't come in but I am pumping and getting colostrum, so I am feeding her that. She also breast fed for 25 mins tonight which is the longest she has ever done so she is doing good. Here are the pictures that I have taken.




She had to get an IV, she did really well with it though

No comments: