Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Busy busy busy...

So having a kid and having my husband home has made it so I haven't done much of anything, but I realized that I haven't updated my blog in awhile. Like I said I haven't done a lot, I am still trying to get use to being a mom. It is a crazy challenge, but one that I am loving and wouldn't trade places with anyone. Our little girl is fabulous, she really is a good baby, she doesn't cry a lot and she has the best facial expressions! Casey has been home since Tues the 15th and will be here until March 5th. We are totally enjoying the time together! We just had his mom, dad and sister Coree here for three days, and then we just went and had family pictures done yesterday. We are also blessing Adelyn on Feb. 27th. I will post both family pictures and pictures of her blessing when I get them. 
I do have a picture to share, we told Casey's niece Zoe that Adelyn could fit in a pocket, and she said no she can't so Casey went and put his military pants on and we shoved her into his big pocket and here is the picture from that. :) Enjoy

No comments: