Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

A wonderful wonderful weekend.....

So this weekend my husband and I went to my grandma's house (my dad's mom) just to have some fun and hand out with them. Casey had only been there once to take engagement pictures and we didn't explore very much that time. This time we got there on Thursday and we went four wheeling and saw a bunch of deer, Casey was very proud of himself when he could spot them before I did.

On Friday my grandma had signed up for a quilting class and asked if I would like to come, so I did. It was funny because I was the youngest one there by quite a bit. We all but finished my grandmas project at the class, then we went back home and started one for me, I think it turned out really well. The teal and purple one is the one my grandma and I did at the class, and the blue and yellow one is the one I made when we got back. I am now making a Christmas one for a present, a fall one, and a red black and white one. I want to have several to put on my table for the different seasons and stuff.






Then we went to a St. Patricks day breakfast, it was really good there was a live band called "The oldtime fiddlers" Casey had never seen a guy play a bucket before as a bass, and there was a guy that way playing one there. We also took a few pictures that I wouldn't normally take, but my husband really wanted to. He is such a dork





No comments: