Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Looking back...

I don't know if anyone else has realized (probably not because it doesn't affect any of you) but if I would have gotten to stay out on my mission, I would have came home this past week. One of the Sisters I was in the MTC with emailed me telling me that she was home from her mission. It makes me think of what I have done since I have been back. So here is my list:
1. Had knee surgery and was on crutches for 6 weeks
2. Went back to my job at West Valley for the 4th time (they must really love me)
3. Got to be here when my grandma died
4.Got engaged
5. Went to my first family reunion (which was for Casey's family)
6. Got married
7. Moved to Arizona
8. Moved back to Idaho
9. Got my job back at West Valley for the 5th time.
10. Enjoying my life
Even though I really do wish that I had gotten to stay out on my mission, and even though it was a devastating thing to be sent home and told they don't want you to come back. I wouldn't change it, I probably wouldn't be married to my husband right now if I would have stayed out, and I love my husband so obviously God knows what he is doing even when we don't. I am glad for the challenges and the trials I have been faced with in the past 1 1/2 years I think they have made me a stronger person for going through them.

No comments: