Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

For Everything there is a time and a Season....

Well it's been awhile since I last blogged about anything. We are still living at my parents house, there are now 8 of us that live there so it is a little cramped quaters but it seems to be working out okay. Wendi moved in until she moves to Spokane, she has been there for the past 15 days or so interviewing for jobs, she got a call back on one and had to do a skills interview she will find out if she gets the job on Mon the 8th. If she does, then she will be moving down there the next weekend instead of May like she thought.


    Bo is doing well, he finished basketball which is his favorite sport to play, and had about a week off or so and is now doing track. He is a runner, and I think he also does the long jump or something like that. He gets to swim every Friday for track practice because his coach lives across the street from the track and he has an indoor pool.


    Shandi is pretty much the same, just working and looking after Tage. Tage however is growing, and boy is he a character! He is such a smart kid, sometimes he is to smart for his own good. He is eating more things, we went to Costco the other day and he tried all the samples they had there and he asked for more of a lot of them so that is a good thing. When we all get ready to go somewhere Tage asks " we going to walmart? we going to Caries (Carie is one of his daycare people), we going to Costco?" Tage loves to go places, when we are going and leaving him behind he will run to the door and say " I ready, I ready" and when we leave him he cries. It is kinda cute!


   As for my parents, there isn't to much going on with them. My dad turn 50 on the 3rd of March so now he is "an old man." Both my parents are pretty much just working and running Bo around to scouts, and mutual, and school. Bo did get his drivers license, but he still can't drive by himself.


   Casey and I are just chugging along, I have been working full time at the hospital  because one of the girls had surgery so I am covering her shift. Then there is another girl that is having sugery after the one I'm covering for so I am covering her shift so I will be full time for atleast til the end of May. Right now I am working a 4am to 230pm shift and in the middle of April I will switch to a 8pm to 6am shift. Casey is still working for the Temp agency, he has been working quite a few days at Coke, running their machines on the graveyard shift because one of their guys hurt his back so he might have atleast part time work until when he leaves in August. Casey and I are planning a trip to my Grandma Mahurin's house this next Thursday 3/11/10, we are going to help her with stuff around the house and I am going to a quilting thing with her, it should be fun to get away for a few days.


    I have a few exciting things going on with me though, I have been selling burp rags at a store, I sell 4 burp cloths for 12.00 I have made about 180.00 so far and I am sewing more because she is all out of my boy ones. Casey is trying to get me to go online and sell them, with some of my apliqued onesies and stuff like that, that I make. The other really exciting thing that happened is we got our tax return back, and it paid off all of our bills, we only owe a little money to my grandpa and we will be debt free! YAY!! Well that is all I have for now, sorry it is so long and there are no pictures. There will be pictures next time I promise. Love to all!

No comments: