Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Projects...

So I have been working on a few projects lately and since I have 6 days off I hope to finish a few more. I have taken some pictures of some of them and when I finish the others I will post them too. I have been doing well, this past Saturday two of my friends got married to each other, in the Boise Temple, and I was one of their photographers. They asked me and I recruited a friend that does it professionally to help me out. I will post some of the pictures I took later, their wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Her dress was amazing. I also knew the bride that came out before them and the bride and groom that came out after them. It was a crazy day. Other than that I have just been working a lot.
These are the burp rags I have been working on, I put them in packs of 4 and give them away.
The edges are frayed like a rag quilt, they turn out really cute and are super easy to make, I can make two out of a 1/2 yard of fabric.
This is one block from a new quilt I am working on, It is going to be black,white,and hot pink, obviously. All the corners are going to be pink and the other pieces with alternate between being black with white, or white with black.
This is one of the baby quilts that I just finished, it has frogs on it.
This is a close up of the frogs.
The back is a green strip this is a picture of the front and the back.

No comments: