Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Friends Wedding....

I think that I said this before but I am not sure. Two of my friends married each other on the 7th of March, and I was one of the photographers. They asked me to take the pictures, so I asked one of my friends to go with me and then one of his friends came too. So we all took pictures at the temple, and then I was the only one at the reception that took pictures of us three. So here are some of the pictures from the reception I think they turned out pretty good, I haven't edited them yet or anything, but they are still okay. Hope you all enjoy them. Amanda I hope you love them!
This is Amanda and Jack McKie, They were married in the Boise Temple on the 7th of March, 2009. I went to High school with Jack and I met Amanda through young womens.

This is Heidi, Amanda's sister pinning Jack's boutonniere back on.

Jack and his groomsman, two of them were his brother, can you guess which ones?


Amanda and her Bridesmaids, I thought this was a really cute picture.

Amanda and her dad, I love this picture there were several I have of them dancing that I like.

Jack and Amanda dancing their first dance as husband and wife, they make a pretty cute couple.

1 comment:

amanda said...

I really do love them! they are so fun to look at!