Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Playing catch up

Okay so I know that I haven't done a blog in like forever, but I have been really busy. I still don't have my 7 on 7 off schedule yet, they are changing every ones schedules and they are having a hard time pleasing everyone. I am part time though so I do get insurance now which makes me happy.

I am still working for my grandpa selling furniture, it is a great little side business that doesn't take up to much time. In fact I have to go in tomorrow and take some more pictures because we got some new stuff in.


Bo just turned 14 yesterday on the 21st. We had a little family party and he opened gifts and we had cake and ice cream, I am taking him shopping tomorrow for his present. He wanted to go shopping so I said that is what I would give him for his birthday present. He also went to Wahooz, which is a go cart/laser tag/game room place and he took one of his friends with him. My mom and I took him, it was a lot of fun.


I haven't done much sewing lately, I have so many projects to finish though that I really should do some of them. I do have a bunch of pictures to post of projects I have finished recently, but the pictures wouldn't load and since the pictures are the majority of the post I will try again later.


My family and I are going to my grandpa's cabin this weekend. It is spring break so we are all leaving on Thursday to go up there and go 4-wheeling and steel head fishing, and stuff like that. My grandpa and his girlfriend are going to so it should be a fun time. I will take my camera and post pictures when I get back.


Oh my mom, Shandi, and I went to the elementary school carnival on the 13th of March and had a blast. We sat and played bingo, and won a bunch of stuff. I won several dinner gift certificates, my mom won some aspen trees from a local nursery, we won some bowling passes, cookie dough (which is really good), and a few other things. It was a really fun night.


I have been talking to Casey (a guy I use to date) recently, he just joined the National Guard and this past week was his last week at boot camp, now he has 6 weeks of special training. He is coming to visit me in May. And I think he is going to meet Bo, mom and I down in California when we go to Disneyland. I really excited to get to see him again. We dated about a year and a half ago almost two years, and have talked to each other almost everyday since we broke up. We've gone and visited each other, and texted each other while we were at work when there is a lull. So it was kind said we could do all that for the past 6 weeks, I did get to talk to him 3 times though when he had passes.


Here are just some pictures that I have taken recently.





This is a picture shandi and I took while we were in the car. I had gotten a soft serve ice cream cone from McDonalds and Tage wanted a bite, and this is what he looked like when he was finished sharing.
This is what the Easter bunny looks like at our house, a smirk and a little bit of camo.

As most of you know, I change my hair ALL the time, whether it be the style, color, cut. This is my latest look, I went dark and I have an A line cut where it is longer in the front and shorter in the back I love it, and it is super easy to style which makes it nice.



This is Tage fishing at the school carnival, he won a ball at this game. I think he really enjoyed it, he only played a couple of games because the rest he wasn't big enough for but it was fun.

So as we are walking down the hall at the carnival there are all these little kids, with balloons, and Tage kept pointing and saying balloon, balloon, balloon, so I went and bought him one, which was a fantastic idea because it kept him busy while we played bingo, as you can see he is totally content on just chewing on the string.

No comments: