Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just an Update

So nothing to exciting has been going on. I found out today that I will have a full time job with in the next two weeks. I have just been working on call, but my boss told me today that I will have a 7 on 7 off schedule which I really like that kind of schedule. My old roommate had a baby on the 18th, she had a little girl and they named her Brinley Rose, I guess she has a lot of hair but I haven't seen picutres yet. My family and I went to my Grandma's this weekend to help her with some stuff. She taught my sister how to quilt, well she helped her start her first quilt and I started another one. Yeah I know I should finish the three I have started. Tage lately has been a funny kid, when you try to take his picture he squints his eyes because he knows the camera is going to flash. Here are some pictures of him trying to not get the flash in his eyes.


This last picture is just Tage playing in my boots, there were sitting in the living room and he wanted to try them on.

2 comments:

amanda said...

um my parents just called me a day or so ago, I am so excited!

Anonymous said...

Just left you a message. I booked my flight. Call me and I will give you all the details. But I do arrive in Boise 6:10pm on Wednesday the 8th of April and leave 1pm on Friday the 10th with Sister Holmes. We can drive to Rigby on Wednesday and visit your friends on Thursday and my house then drive home late Thursday or super early on Friday! Love Bonnie