Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Church Trek

So I'm am staying in Idaho a little longer. I am going on the church trek with my little brother, which means that I am adding more to my sewing projects. I am sewing three skirts, bonnets, and aprons. I sewed 2 aprons today and they turned out really cute, I will post pictures when I am done with all of them. Then when I get back I will post pictures of the trip, I am not actually walking the whole time because of my hip, I am driving and cooking for everyone which means I have to be up at like 4 to have breakfast ready by 6 for everyone. Well that's all for now.

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

I am so glad that you are not trekking the whole time. I was a little worried about that. Hopefully the early mornings and late nights won't be too rough. I can't wait to see the pictures. Plus where are the pictures of the house? I am still waiting to see those.

Janae and Casey said...

Yeah well we still aren't all the way into our house it is still a disaster.