Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

California here I come...

So for all of you that don't know yet, I am moving to California (which I put in my last blog) and I am driving a Uhaul type of truck and dragging my car behind it. It should be quite the experience! Other than that I have just been busy packing and trying to get things ready. I really haven't unpacked all the way from New York because I don't have a room at my parents house right now cause it is under construction, which should be done soon. As soon as it is done I will take pictures and post them. I have been painting, sanding stairs, and stuff like that. Oh and our kitty had 4 kittens and they are so cute, they are all black and white but there is one that has a black and white body but a calico nose. Well that is all for now. 

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

Enjoy this time that you have running around and being young and single. Congrats on the baby kitties. I so miss having baby kitties around, but then I don't miss having a ton of cats around. Enjoy your trip to Cali and I can't wait to see the pictures of the house.