Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 18, 2014

Our new life as a family of 4

After our NICU stay, Amelia got a fever and was readmitted for 2 days for observation, they did a spinal tap, blood work, urine and it was all traumatic for her but she ended up being fine and we got to go home.
After we were sent home I stayed a week at my parents and then went back to Washington. I was in Washington for about a month and a half and we decided that I needed to get another job since I had quit mine before I had Amelia.
We also had decided that Casey was going to school and that I was going to get a job in Idaho and stay with my parents until we sold our house in Washington.  I moved here to Idaho just before Thanksgiving and it is now April and Casey still isn’t here. Our house still isn’t for sale and it is a super hard thing on my family. I am going up this weekend with my mom and my babysitter Zoe to finish the house and get it ready to sell because I am so done with living in a different state than my husband and my kids miss him too!
I work at my old job at West Valley in Caldwell and I am doing Phlebotomy again, I love my job. I love what I do and it is nice that it can work out that I can do it and Casey will be able to go to school.

No comments: