Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 13, 2013

It is officially catch up time...

I have disappeared for awhile and didn't realize how long until I went to my blog and realized it had been a little over 6 months since I had written on my blog and there is so much to catch up on I will write several posts in the next few days trying to catch up and hopefully I will be better at the whole blogging thing from now on. :) 

So I guess the first thing to start with is that on September 26th Casey and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary! Man, I think about it and it seems like forever again and then again it also seems like yesterday. 



This is our most recent photo of the two of us. In Three years a lot has happened, I'm gonna do a little recap of our life the last 3 years. 

  • We have officially lived in 3 different states (Arizona, Idaho, and Washington)
  • Out of those 3 states we have lived in 5 different places which means we have moved 5 different times! I hate moving!!! Hate it!
  • We have made it through our first deployment, it was hard (since that was when I was pregnant and had Adelyn) But I think in the end it has made us stronger as a couple
  • We had our first child Adelyn and she is the greatest blessing in our life! She makes life interesting and she is so smart, it is always fun watching her learn new things. 
  • We have gone through 9 different jobs between the two of us. 
I have realized that I made probably the best choice of my life when I married Casey, he is definitely my soul mate! We had totally had our ups and downs, but with those we have become closer to each other, I have realized that Casey is the only person I would want to spend Eternity with. He is the BEST dad to Adelyn, he is a better dad for my children than I could have ever hoped for. He provides for our family, he is a super hard worker and we have never gone without anything that we have needed which I am so thankful for. I am so happy where my life is right now and how it has turned out. I know that marriage is always sunshine and flowers but with Casey I'll take the ups with the downs, there have been more ups than downs and he helps me through them all! To the love of my life, these three years have been wonderful and I can't wait to spend many more with you. 


No comments: