Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 21, 2012

Falling off the face of the Earth...

I'm sure you all thought I had fallen off the face of the Earth....well I didn't, I am just not good at this whole blog posting thing! So much has gone on since.....JUNE, yep that's right it's September and I haven't posted since June. :( Sorry. So I'll do a little back tracking to catch everyone up. I'll try and make it short and sweet. It's 213am here and I couldn't sleep so why not catch up the old blog! :)

Since June, Casey has had his special military training that was for a month in Idaho. Addi went with him and stayed at my parents house. I haven't found anyone here to watch Addi that I feel comfortable with, and I get off work at 1130pm so I feel bad leaving her at someones house til 1145 or so when I can pick her up.

 My mom and dad love it though, they don't get to see us to much so a month with Addi is fabulous for them. Atleast that is what they tell me. I am sure she is a handful, she's a handful for me. :) At this training Casey was asked to do this special training and stuff with new tanks so instead of transferring to Washington he will be staying in the Idaho guard unit til August of next year. Which means that he travels to Idaho once a month, I go with him sometimes depending on if I work or not. Which is nice cause I get to see my family, it always seems like I don't have enough time while I am there. I plan to much!!

The summer has come and gone, and I don't know where it went. If feels like it was just beginning and now its over. We didn't do a whole lot this summer. We went to Seattle and visited the Zoo. Addi love it and it was Casey and I's first time in Seattle and we seemed to like it, we'll be going back sometime to do more things that we didn't have time or money for this time. The weather over there was fabulous though it was the perfect weather to go to the zoo.

I have been working a lot! Casey got a job with Coke but it has worked out. They don't really have a set schedule and it's just crazy and for the best interest of our family we have decided to have him quit and stay home and just do side jobs. Financially it's probably not the best thing but for our family it is so we'll make it work. I have been praying that my side business pick up and help with our money situation, and it has. I have ten orders right now and I am trying to get ready for a craft fair that I am attending in Ontario, OR on Oct 6th. So between my regular job and my business I have been super busy and if you came to my house you can see that I have done nothing else! My house shows it! I need to find some cleaning fairies and tell them what I need done. :)

Casey and Addi have been gone again for the past 3 weeks. Casey got called to Active duty to fight fires and he took Addi to my parents again. Even though it is nice to be able to sew without "help" from Addi, I miss that kid like nothing else!! I also miss my husband, but we've been away from each other before I kind of know what to expect. With Addi she changes so much it makes me sad. She is talking more and I can't wait for her to come home so I can hear it!

I am going to make her halloween costume this year, she is going to be little red ridding hood, I have all the stuff to make it I just  need to find the time to do it! I have been so busy with this craft fair to get ready for that I haven't started it yet and I bought it in June figuring that I have plenty of time to get it done and now it is  September. :(

She is getting so big! Her hair is long enough that I can pull it back in a pony tail or two pig tails

This is my family at the Zoo we had such a good time

This was Addi's favorite animal at the zoo, she even got a stuffed jaguar to take home, her name is Jazi

This is my little rag-a-muffin girl in the morning, she cracks me up 

Other than that I can't think of anything else that is important enough to mention. Casey and I are planning on going to Disneyland in January. We have been saving and we are driving to save money, which makes it so that my mom and little sister can go with us which is nice. We are way excited and can't wait to go. I hope all is well with your families.

No comments: