Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Our new car!

I wrote about us getting a new car two posts ago, and I didn't have any pictures so now I have a picture to post for you. Also I was gonna tell you a few cool things about the van that I love!! One thing the Casey likes about it as well as me is that the brake and gas pedal move. So I don't have to move the seat all the way forward like I usually do, I drive short, I have short legs and if I get in after Casey I can barely touch the pedals with my toes. :)


I love that it has stow and go seats, all the seats fold down which gives tons of room to haul things, and if we want to leave Addi's seat up and fold the rest down so I can take business stuff to craft fairs and stuff I can. Love Love Love that!!!


I like that it has doors and a truck that opens with buttons and it is so nice to have and I can turn it off if I want to. 


It has dvd players in the head rests which Adelyn loves, and we love it too cause she is a better traveler with those in the headrests. :)


I also love all the little compartments and the lights. There are separate lights for each seat in case you want to read or something and then there are green running lights on the top which I like when it's night time. :)


And I love the color of the van too, it's probably my favorite color of car I have owned. 

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Love it, and I like the color too ;)