Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Me just about me....

Work had been going great lately for me, I work from 1pm to 1130pm 4 days a week. They recently switched me to 4, 10 hour days. I work 3 days have 2 off, work 2 have 2 off work 3 have two off. It's nice cause on the weekends I get off at 730pm cause I come in at 9am so I get to spend more time with my family then I was before. It stinks cause I work every other Sunday so I don't get to go to church every Sunday.

I am still trying to work on my weight loss. I had a blog that I follow from a friend's wife back home and she is doing the biggest loser with her town and posted the goals they are following. I decided I would try it too so I am going to post them here in case you all want to try too.

drink 6 cups of water a day
Excercise at least 15 mins a day
Eat 2 fruit
Eat 2 cups of Veggies
No Soda
No eating after 8pm (which is hard for me since I am still at work.
No fried food or food cooked in oil (try baking or grilling it instead)
Eat breakfast
Write one journal entry
make one personal goal for yourself.

So I guess that these goals change every month so I will start with these and then post when they change and I will weigh in once a week like they say and post how much I have lost, I am not quite comfortable posting what I weigh yet, but I will get there.

Other than that I haven't been doing much, I have sewed some lately. I made some pot holders which are freaking cute, and I made some stuff for my business. I will start painting the house and refinishing furniture soon to so I will have pictures of that too. I hope all you have doing well and Happy Fathers day to my wonderful husband!!

No comments: