Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Knee Surgery

So today I had knee surgery on both of my knees....I had a cyst that needed removed from the left knee and a possible small tear from the right. When he got in there, the left knee had two cysts and the right knee the surgery I had two years ago he said had fail so he fixed the tears. It is a little painful right now, but hopefully I will feel better soon.

My husband and I have been talking lately and he says there are less than 40 days he has in country and less than 70 days til I get to see him. He should hopefully be home right before our second anniversary. Then I have booked us two nights at the Anniversary Inn when he gets home. :)

Adelyn is getting so big in less than a week she will be 6 months old, can you believe that? I can't even believe it has been 6 months since I had her, she is learning so much and is rolling everywhere! She has realized that she likes the juice she drinks, and she is eating carrots better. I will give more of an update when we go to her 6th month check up in a little over a week.

My business is doing well I have had a few custom orders recently, and I am going to do a October Fest fair on Oct 1st so we will see I have had a logo designed and I think it turned out super cute!

No comments: