Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Couponing....



So I went couponing yesterday (yes I know I just had double knee surgery but I used a wheel chair and I couldn't pass up this deal!) Be cause when Casey comes home, we won't have any income I have been trying to stock up on things that we will always use like toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, soap (dish and bath) just cause it will keep the cost down when our income is limited! :) So I stumbled across this deal for Herbal Essence and Aussie hair products. I bought 8 big bottles of shampoo, 8 big bottles of conditioner, and 16 bottles or hairspray and mouse. The original price for the 32 bottles of product was $156.31 the sale was 2/$5.00 which brought the price down to $80.00 for it all, and then I had two coupons I used which brought the grand total down to a whooping $16.00 I was so happy cause this will give me enough shampoo and conditioner and hairspray for awhile! Yay!

No comments: