Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

5 Months!!

So I can't believe it, my baby is 5 months old already! Boy have these months just flown. I have been traveling all over which has helped the time past quickly thank goodness. So our little girl has found her feet, she loves them! She has also realized that she can put them in her mouth which is kind of comical to watch. :) She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth now! She has also found that she can roll over from her belly to her back and from her back to her belly... she just hasn't put them together one right after another. lol

Adelyn has also started to laugh not all the time or anything, but she does and it is the most precious sound EVER!!! I love when she laughs, most times it's when pretend to bite her thighs or belly she giggles. :) She thinks that she is such a big girl, she wants to stand up all the time in fact if I lay her down she'll throw the pout out, and I'll stand her up and she stops just like you flipped a switch! She talks way more now, and will turn to you if you say her name.

Casey is doing well, we are both so ready for this deployment to be over with. I was going to meet him in Washington when he came back because he had to take a class but they have moved the class to Mississippi so I can't meet him so we will have to be apart for a little while longer. We are hoping that he will be able to attend Boise state in the spring and we hope to be moving over that way. We are excited to spend Adelyn's first holidays together as a little family. We will be going to my parents for Thanksgiving and going to San Antonio for Christmas to meet up with Casey's family. It will be nice to have a travel buddy again so Casey can help me with Addi. :) Hope you all are doing well! Love to all!

No comments: