Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hospital stay...

Well I had a doctors appointment that was suppose to be this next Tuesday but I got a headache, so they had me come in early thinking my blood pressure was high. I went in on Thurs. and it was 161/100 they had me start on some tests, and I did an NST test (which is where they monitor Adelyn moving, her heart rate and contractions) I did a 24 hour urine test and when it came back I went back to my doctor the next day,  and he said there was some protein in my urine, and I told him my headache had gotten worse. So he ended up admitting me to keep and eye on me and to see if the meds they are giving me will help my blood pressure. I saw the doctor this morning he said my blood pressure was better, and my headache is all but gone. So we are going to redo some of the urine tests I did and see if they have gotten better, worse or stayed the same. Then we will see what to do from there, the good thing is that he says that we shouldn't have to deliver her this weekend. So I will keep this posted, and we will have our little girl soon. I haven't been able to get a hold of Casey and tell him what is going on, he is working more lately since guys are starting to take leave. So I have emailed him and hopefully he will get to check it soon. His next day off is the 28th, maybe we can hold Adleyn off until that day and maybe he can skype with me or something so he can see Adelyn. I will try and talk to him and see what is possible. 

No comments: