Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

34 1/2 Weeks

So there isn't a whole lot going on. I'm working it's only part time, which is so good for me. I am finishing projects up before the little one is born. We are painting her room, and finishing her furniture. It is getting so close I am getting excited, and nervous at the same time. I have been having these horrible dreams that Adelyn dies, she stops breathing or something. They wake me up at night, and that's the only thing that wakes me up, I don't wake up to go to the bathroom, or because I am uncomfortable, just because of the dreams. I hope they go away sometime soon, but I have a feeling they won't. 




Adelyn and I at 34 1/2 weeks




I had my baby shower on Saturday, it turn out really good. 14 people came, and we had a good time. I got lots of great stuff and I can't wait to put her in some of the outfits I got and to use some of the stuff that I was given. That is about all that is going on. I have got to talk to Casey quite a few times which always helps time past faster. He said he gets 2 days on and then a day off which passes time quicker for him which I am grateful for!
Here are some picture from the baby shower. Enjoy!




Tage helped me open my presents, he was so cute about it. He loves presents!




No comments: