Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

44 days....

So the count down for me has begun, I know that there are still quite a few days left but it is a double count down. The first for my husband to come home for 2 weeks, I can't even describe how much I have missed him! And the second is the count down for us to meet our little girl! We are both so excited we almost can't contain it. The past few days our little girl has decided to move more, if you look at my belly really close you can actually see it wave, it is the craziest feeling! I love it though, I have found myself looking at little kids and babies in stores wondering what our Adelyn will look like. I think she might be a toe head, Casey and I were both toe heads when we were little. So I kind of hope she will be a blonde. :) Casey got leave but we don't know what day exactly, he will leave Iraq on the 12th of Feb and could get here any day between the 14th and the 17th. So we will schedule an induction on the 18th and hope he will be here for the big event, we just hope she stays in there until he gets here. Casey's mom and sister Coree are going to come the 22nd and 23rd to see our new little girl, it will be good to see them. And I think they are excited to see her. My baby shower is on Saturday, and next Saturday I have maternity pictures I hope they turn out good. 


Besides all the baby stuff, I am so proud to say that my wonderful husband got a promotion this week. He is now and E4. I'm so proud of everything he has done and everything he is trying to accomplish. We get to talk every once in awhile, recently we have been able to IM more. We don't skype very much and he never calls, but being able to IM and to email makes it better. I would die if I couldn't contact him at all. Everything is still hush hush about his mission all I know is that he works outside, and he works a couple days and then has a day off. He is 10 hours ahead of me, so we talk at weird times so we can catch each other. 


Other than that I can't think of anything, I did move to part time work last week and that has been seeming to help with my hip and everything. Sorry for no pictures but I will have some from the baby shower next time I post. Love to all!

No comments: