Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snow snow snow...

So I got off work last night at 9pm and didn't get home until 1025pm yep an hour and a half drive home. The roads were horrible, and it snowed all night, I had to cancel my Dr. appt today cause there is no way I'll get up the hill here to get to the freeway. I had to have my dad park my car last night, and he barely got it off the road couldn't even get it up the drive way. We have atleast a foot, I went outside to take pictures of Tage, and I sunk to my knee. So here are the pictures from our snow day, and the last picture is of my diaper bag that I ordered from this military wife in Utah she put it in the mail yesterday but posted a picture so I stole it, they have a facebook page called hold your hero, they make purses, bags and diaper bags. He husband is also deployed and she had a baby right before he left. So it was nice to talk to someone that was going through the same thing. I love the bag and can't want for it to get here!
We really bundled Tage up he didn't have snow pants so we put sweats, and then slick pants over the top he had a turtle neck, and a hoodie sweat shirt, and a coat. He Loved the snow, it was so cute!



His gloves are a little big, he had ones that fit underneath and then stole a pair from uncle Bo.
Tage bugs snowman
Tage with his snow man. lol he is so cute, he loved the snow.
Tage showing me how he makes his snow angels. :)
I love the purple, and on the other side behind the changing pad it says Unruh.








No comments: