Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Little update...

Well I have just been working lately, my work offered me the processing shift that they created. That means that instead of drawing the blood I am doing all the processing of it, and I am working towards getting my CLA (clinical laboratory assistant) when I get that I will get a raise, and I will be able to run more machines and do more stuff. I love my new job, and it is a nice shift it is Mon.-Fri 9 to 6 which I have come to really like. :)

Casey has just been doing more training. I actually get to see him in 12 days. I am going to pick him up with another military wife and were gonna spend 5 days in New Orleans. I am excited to see him, and we both are excited to go to New Orleans we both have never been to New Orleans so it is exciting to see what is there.
He sent me some new pictures so I will post them.




Our little Miss Adelyn is moving like crazy now, we hope her daddy will be able to feel her kick when we go to New Orleans. I bought a bed set for her room, it is purple and pink with butterflies on it. I love it!!!

Other than that, there isn't a bunch going on. I have a doctor's appointment on the 29th and I will get more ultra sound pictures so I will post those later. :) Love to all!

No comments: