Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's a GIRL!!

Yes it is finally official we are having a little girl. Casey and I couldn't be happier, I went to my ultra sound, and she flashed the ultra sound tech at the very first it was kind of funny.  Her name will be Adelyn Maeve Unruh. I got a CD of it and there were 7 photos and 5 videos so I got to send them to Casey which was great that he could get to see that. I got to feel her for the first time the other day, I had my computer on my lap and she didn't like it being there, so she decided to kick it and make it move. 
This is where she flashed us and let us know that she was a girl.

These are her feet, she had her legs crossed at the ankles for a lot of the Ultra sound.

This is her profile with her cute little button nose, I love it!


This is one of the videos of our little girl. :)


Casey has been gone for 2 weeks, and he is doing well. He says he has already lost 7 pounds, which he is happy about. We got to skype last night so I got to see him, and talk to him. He gets a leave the 7th of Nov to the 11th of Nov, and I and another wife are flying to see our husbands for those days. We will be staying in New Orleans, none of us have been there before, we are sharing a rental car, and hopefully we will have a lot of fun in New Orleans. That is about all the news for our little family today. 

This is a picture Casey sent me, he is in the back seat of this truck.

No comments: