Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Catching up...

    Sorry it has been so long since I have wrote anything on here. We have been pretty busy, I have been working quite a bit at the hospital, this last pay period I worked 69.5 hours, which really helps out. Casey is still looking for a job, a girl at work just told me of two places that are hiring so I will tell him about those today. We missed the deadline for the spring semester at Boise State, it was in October and we didn't know we were going to be in Idaho in October. So he may do the summer semester, he found out about his National guard stuff and he is in the 116th and is posted out of Moutain Home. It will take him about 1 1/2 to drive to drill every month, but in Arizona he was driving 3 hours so it isn't bad. They told him that he will be deployed in September, maybe earlier which is why he might do a summer semester, it depends on when he leaves and if he will need any special training before he leaves.


Thanksgiving was good for us, we had it with my family and we just ate and hung out. I worked that morning early but other than that we didn't do much. For Christmas we went to San Antonio, Texas to his aunts house. His whole dad's side of the family went, we spent six days ther, we went on Christmas day and came back on the 30th. We had a good time, we went to Seaworld, the San Antonio zoo, Six flags, and we went and saw Avatar in 3D. I got to meet a lot of his family that I hadn't met before, and we had a big Christmas dinner. The thing that sucked about our trip is that, someone busted our passanger side window in, and stole my purse the day before we left. They charged stuff to my credit cards, and they got my social security card because I had it with me cause my work needed a copy, they got my military ID my credit cards, my drivers license, and my grandma's wedding ring. (which I don't usually have but I wore it while mine was getting fixed and I put it in my purse so I wouldn't lose it when I got mine back, and I forgot to give it back to my mom the day before we left.) needless to say my family was not happy about that, and I felt so bad.  But I did make it through the airport without an ID, they asked me a ton of questions like what cars have I owned, the last 4 numbers of my parents phone number, their names, and stuff like that.


Casey and I have been married for 96 days and are doing fine, it is my birthday today and Casey took me out to dinner last night for my birthday we went to TGI Fridays (it's one of my favorite resturants) Then we came home and played games with the family and watched the ball drop, and then I opened my presents. I got some books, the New Moon sountrack, a beautiful necklace from my husband, and a movie. We went to bed at 1am and I got up at 420 am for work, so I am going home to take a nap when I'm all done here at work. Then I think my friend is taking us out tonight to dinner and a movie for my birthday. So this is turing out to be a pretty good birthday. Casey and I have had a lot of firsts these past couple of months, our first thanksgiving, christmas, my birthday, our first vacation/trip. It has all been fun and we can't wait to have some more firsts. Hope all is well with your families, and Have a Happy New Year!

No comments: