Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm alive!.....

I haven't wrote in awhile so here is a little back tracking of what has gone on in the past little while. I finally got married on Sept. 26th, it all went pretty good. When decorating we had a few little gliches but other than that everything went fine. It turned out just how I wanted it too, and we went and took pictures before the wedding and they turned out really good, I only have one to post today but I will have more later. Casey's family all got there, and it was nice to finally have our families meet each other.

We honeymooned on the way back, we did one night in Boise, one night in South Jordan Utah, two nights in Vegas, it was all okay I was sick most of the time. I felt so sorry for Casey, but we still had a good time.


I am now in Mesa, AZ I am finding my way around, I have applied for about 20 jobs and haven't heard anything back yet. It is warm here it was like in the 70's yesterday. Casey and I are going camping with a bunch of his friends this weekend, I haven't been camping in like years! So this should be fun. Hope all is well with all of you and your families! Love to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! Hope you have fun with Casey and his friends! Love and miss you! Bonnie

Unknown said...

So Funny! I am Janae and my boyfriends name is Casey! Had to say hello and wish you an amazing life together!