Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Closer and Closer....

So the wedding is 3 days away and I still have stuff to do, But I am getting excited! I sewed 5 of the 11 table runners today, and I still have chocolate dipped pretzels to do, and decorating on Friday, I need to get the oil changed on the cars, and the list goes on but I am having fun doing it. My parents just put new carpet in my sister's room. Tage's tube came unhooked one night and spilled all over and they had to replace the carpet, and they are pooring a cement slab by the back door, so when you step out its not one giant step. Shandi got my flowers done and they look gorgeous! I love them, I love the colors of them. I don't know how many people will really show up to the reception because there is a woman's conference broadcast that is that day, we thought we would be smart and have the wedding at 430 and the reception at 6pm before it because we thought it was at 7pm. But no there is a luncheon at 430. And then they changed the homecoming game to that night to, so I don't know how many people will be able to attend but that's okay as long as we get married I don't think it really matters. :) Everything else is going good, Tage had surgery to replace his feeding tube, they put a new one in and said he needs it for another year. Other than that not a ton going on, except the wedding stuff. Love to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have tried and tried to come but the recovery from this procedure is not as smooth as I would like. I just wanted to say one more time... I love and support you with all my heart. You are a true friend and I feel blessed to have you in my life. I wish you all the best and I will come eventually to wish you well in person.
Much love for a happy eternity!
Love Bonnie